has spent every available moment playing golf or studying the greats since the 60s, in between world tours as a classical musician, Harvard studies in Government or as the author of a dozen novels. Nicklaus and Snead may be the statistical greats, but Skipworth is a life-long devotee of Gary Player, and considers meeting the South African at the Jeld-Wen to be an unforgettable milestone. His driving passion in golf these days is to raise viewer interest in the LPGA.
Most commented posts
- Golf Gems of the Cascades: Oregon Mountain Courses — 5 comments
- Remembering Patty Berg — 4 comments
- Tiffany Lua – Another (and first) Women’s U.S. Open — 3 comments
- Sexy Golf: Isn’t the Game Cool Enough? — 3 comments
- Demise of Golf – Another Look — 3 comments