Phil Mickelson Calling It Quits for a While We won’t be seeing too much of Phil Mickelson for a while, until the Ryder Cup and maybe a little tune-up here and there. As promised, he showed up to the BMW this week, didn’t like his first round of 76, and backed out, lacking the mechanism …
John Daly Resurfaces I read this morning that John Daly, one of the most interesting, non-cookie-cutter golfers in the history of the game, shot a 68 at the BMW in Shanghai yesterday…or was it today? Ah, time zones. For me, it’s a touch of Christmas when Daly resurfaces, not because it gives …
Learn to golf or dramatically improve your golf by learning your fundamentals. Step by step guide through every aspect of your game. Get your copy of Golf Simplified
Get updates in your inbox
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
Exceptional Savings on Flights, Car Rentals, & Hotels
- Rory McIlroy, Padraig Harrington offer interesting takes on fameRory McIlroy and Padraig Harrington view fame a bit differently, but both offer interesting points. The pair was recently interviewed in a (...)
- Stay close, party closer and enjoy Augusta to the fullest with bundled packagesYour mind is made up. This is the year you and your friends are going to Augusta National. Your first step is probably to Google “Masters (...)
- Cal shoots 47 under in win at Wyoming Desert IntercollegiateFinal leaderboard • • • Cal kept the pedal down, firing a 20-under 268 in Sunday’s final round at the Wyoming Desert (...)
- Watson ends drought with third win at RivieraBubba Watson ended a two-year victory drought -- his longest of the decade -- by closing with a 2-under 69 on Sunday for a 2-shot victory in the Genesis Open.
- Bubba Watson does things his way, and that's OK ... most of the timeHe wins, he loses, he wins. No one really knows what makes Bubba Watson, the Genesis Open champion, tick, and the truth is, he might not, either.
- Durant birdies final 2 holes to win Chubb ClassicJoe Durant shot a 5-under 67 on Sunday for a 4-stroke victory over Steve Stricker, David Toms, Lee Janzen, Billy Mayfair and Tim Petrovic at the PGA Tour Champions' Chubb Classic.