Wie Struggling to Get Well and Injury-Free There are a lot of things you can do in this world when you feel sick. You can even swing a golf club, but if you’ve got what Michelle Wie’s got, “flu-like” symptoms, you probably don’t feel like swinging anything. Going back to bed might sound more appealing …
Learn to golf or dramatically improve your golf by learning your fundamentals. Step by step guide through every aspect of your game. Get your copy of Golf Simplified
Get updates in your inbox
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
Exceptional Savings on Flights, Car Rentals, & Hotels
- Lesson with Tiger Woods nets $210K to aid Hurricane Harvey victimsTwo golfers will share a private golf lesson with Tiger Woods, while delivering some much-needed aid to victims of Hurricane Harvey. The (...)
- Banned golfer Mark Hensby: 'Call me stupid but don't call me a cheater'Pro golfer Mark Hensby, who was suspended for one year by the PGA Tour after he failed provide a drug testing sample, said Wednesday he made (...)
- Years removed from tears at Augusta, Rory McIlroy builds around Masters in 2018Rory McIlroy says he was driven to tears after a triple bogey on No. 10 and four putts at No. 12 on Sunday during the 2011 Masters. The (...)
- Rose holds 1-stroke lead at Indonesian MastersJustin Rose completed the final two holes of his second round early Saturday for a 3-under 69 and a one-stroke lead at the Indonesian Masters. Brandt Snedeker withdrew with apparent heat exhaustion on Friday on the 11th hole of the second round.
- Crosby appointed U.S. captain for Walker CupNathaniel Crosby is returning to Royal Liverpool for the Walker Cup, this time as the U.S. captain.
- LPGA adding two West Coast events in 2018The LPGA Tour is adding two tournaments in California next year as part of a 34-tournament schedule that offers a record $68.75 million in prize money.