New Equipment the Answer? How many times has it happened? We go out and purchase the hot new thing, sparkling irons that look like they were put together on the starship Enterprise, woods that seem almost to operate by radar, and putters that look like ancient Mesopotamian scepters. “Ah, now my game is going to …
Learn to golf or dramatically improve your golf by learning your fundamentals. Step by step guide through every aspect of your game. Get your copy of Golf Simplified
Get updates in your inbox
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
Exceptional Savings on Flights, Car Rentals, & Hotels
- Alex Noren, Webb Simpson weather wind, share Honda Classic leadPALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – Jack Nicklaus called it on Tuesday night. “It’s going to be a handful this week with a dry golf course,” (...)
- Updated Arnold Palmer Cup Rankings announcedThe second spring Arnold Palmer Cup Ranking was released Thursday. The top six men and top six women on each of the U.S. and International (...)
- Tiger Woods a big hit in opening round of Honda ClassicPALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – Tiger Woods did not look like a 42-year-old man chasing an improbable dream with four back surgeries (...)
- Tiger 'very pleased' with 70 at breezy HondaTiger Woods, playing in his fourth tournament since returning from spinal fusion surgery, said he was "very pleased" with a first-round 70 at the Honda Classic.
- Pepperell in three-way tie at Qatar MastersA change of coach and a couple of glasses of red wine helped Eddie Pepperell claim a share of the lead after the opening round of the Qatar Masters.
- Woods, Stricker will be Ryder Cup vice captainsLooking for continuity, U.S. Ryder Cup team captain Jim Furyk named Tiger Woods and Steve Stricker as vice captains on Tuesday. Furyk previously appointed Davis Love III as a vice captain.