Rory Likes Mo’s Way As expected, the weather turned sour again at Royal Liverpool, and while that may have deterred some of the early leaders from sunny countries, albeit not much, it was all business as usual for Rory McIlroy, who shot his third consecutive round in the 60s to take a six stroke lead …
Tag: royal liverpool
Italians Make Good Showing Here’s the way it goes overseas. When the rain sets in for so much of the year in places like Britain, Ireland, and most of the other northern sections of Europe, they head south. More than anywhere else, they head south to Italy, where it’s warm, sunny, and peaceful. Mother nature …
The Open 2014 It’s time again for a tournament which, in more than one sense, is my favorite of the entire men’s profesional golf year, the British Open. Since it’s the granddaddy of them all, and embodies all the old traditions and courses from pre-American history, it is proudly called “The Open” by anyone with …
Learn to golf or dramatically improve your golf by learning your fundamentals. Step by step guide through every aspect of your game. Get your copy of Golf Simplified
Get updates in your inbox
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
Exceptional Savings on Flights, Car Rentals, & Hotels
- Tiger Tracker: Tiger Woods looks to make cut at Genesis OpenTiger Woods fired a 1-over 72 Thursday at Riviera Country Club in the first round of the Genesis Open. If he wants to be around for the (...)
- France's Matthieu Pavon grabs 36-hole lead in OmanJust when you thought an Englishman would win the $1.75 million NBO Oman Open, a Frenchman has stepped into the fray. No surprise there: (...)
- Andy Sullivan takes no days off in drive for Ryder CupAndy Sullivan is living proof it doesn’t pay to rest on your laurels. You will soon get left behind. The Englishman has bounced (...)
- Green chases Korea's Ko at Australian OpenJin Young Ko continued her domination of the Women's Australian Open, shooting a 1-under 71 to increase her lead to four strokes after three rounds.
- Southgate holds share of lead at Oman OpenEngland's Matthew Southgate, vying for his first European Tour title, is tied with Joost Luiten and Julien Guerrier entering the final round of the NBO Oman Open.
- Tiger Woods will play back-to-back because practice isn't enoughEven before he missed the cut at the Genesis Open in California, Tiger Woods announced he would play in Florida next week. If Woods wants to be ready for Augusta, he doesn't have much choice.