has spent every available moment playing golf or studying the greats since the 60s, in between world tours as a classical musician, Harvard studies in Government or as the author of a dozen novels. Nicklaus and Snead may be the statistical greats, but Skipworth is a life-long devotee of Gary Player, and considers meeting the South African at the Jeld-Wen to be an unforgettable milestone. His driving passion in golf these days is to raise viewer interest in the LPGA.
Learn to golf or dramatically improve your golf by learning your fundamentals. Step by step guide through every aspect of your game. Get your copy of Golf Simplified
Top Rated Products
Get updates in your inbox
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
Exceptional Savings on Flights, Car Rentals, & Hotels
- Rory McIlroy works with Nike to create the Air Zoom Victory Tour shoesRory McIlroy, from Holywood, Northern Ireland, might be able to tee a ball up at Riveria Country Club and reach the iconic Hollywood sign in (...)
- Oklahoma State's Matthew Wolff looks for fifth consecutive win at The PrestigeWhen you’ve won four tournaments in a row and you are ranked the No. 1 player in college golf, is a fifth consecutive victory an (...)
- Steve Stricker named to be 2020 U.S. Ryder Cup captain, report saysSteve Stricker will be formally introduced as the 2020 U.S. Ryder Cup captain on Wednesday in Milwaukee, according to a report Monday. The (...)
- Tiger adjusting to altitude ahead of Mexico startTiger Woods arrived Tuesday afternoon for his first look at the Club de Golf Chapultepec for the WGC-Mexico Championship, and he had his first range session and nine-hole practice round ahead of Thursday's opening round.
- Sources: Stricker to be named Ryder Cup captainSteve Stricker will be named the captain of the United States Ryder Cup team, sources told ESPN.
- Romo to compete in PGA Tour's Byron NelsonFormer Cowboys QB Tony Romo, who missed the cut last year in his only PGA Tour start, has received a sponsor's exemption into the AT&T Byron Nelson in May.