Recovery is Mandatory
has spent every available moment playing golf or studying the greats since the 60s, in between world tours as a classical musician, Harvard studies in Government or as the author of a dozen novels. Nicklaus and Snead may be the statistical greats, but Skipworth is a life-long devotee of Gary Player, and considers meeting the South African at the Jeld-Wen to be an unforgettable milestone. His driving passion in golf these days is to raise viewer interest in the LPGA.
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Memorial field loads up as Brooks Koepka commits late on FridayBrooks Koepka made a last-minute commitment to the Memorial on Friday night, setting the stage for an epic week at Jack's Place. The field (...)
- Renowned golf artist Bud Chapman is dead at 97Loyal (Bud) Chapman, the artist behind a series of fantasy golf holes tickling the utmost borders of imagination, died on Thursday of a (...)
- Justin Thomas coming to grips with Muirfield VillageDUBLIN, Ohio – Justin Thomas is starting to get a better handle on dealing with the emerald puzzle that is Jack Nicklaus’s Muirfield (...)
- Ex-tennis pro Fish wins American Century crownFormer tennis pro Mardy Fish, who now captains the U.S. Davis Cup team, held off former Bills defensive tackle Kyle Williams to win the American Century Championship celebrity golf tournament on Sunday.
- Morikawa outlasts Thomas in playoff for victoryCollin Morikawa rallied to reach a playoff then outlasted Justin Thomas once there to win the Workday Charity Open.
- Marc Warren wins European Tour return event in AustriaCarrying his own bag, Marc Warren closed with a 2-under 70 on Sunday for a one-shot victory at the Austrian Open, the first European Tour event since the coronavirus pandemic shut down the tour in March.