has spent every available moment playing golf or studying the greats since the 60s, in between world tours as a classical musician, Harvard studies in Government or as the author of a dozen novels. Nicklaus and Snead may be the statistical greats, but Skipworth is a life-long devotee of Gary Player, and considers meeting the South African at the Jeld-Wen to be an unforgettable milestone. His driving passion in golf these days is to raise viewer interest in the LPGA.
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Jonathan Brightwell set himself apart with a red number at the Maridoe AmateurJonathan Brightwell thought he was pretty adept at controlling his golf ball. Then the 22-year-old from Charlotte, North Carolina, moved (...)
- Mayakoba Golf Classic Thursday tee times, TV and streaming infoThe PGA Tour has gone south of the border to Mexico this week for the Mayakoba Golf Classic, held at the Mayakoba Resort's El Camaleon Golf (...)
- Rainy Cancun forecast looks divine to Brendon Todd, who is aiming to rekindle Mayakoba magicJust because the weather forecast in paradise — and Cancun certainly fits into that category — isn't exactly ideal for tourists this (...)
- Sullivan holds lead into final round in DubaiEngland's Andy Sullivan stayed ahead of the chasing pack at the Golf in Dubai Championship on Friday with a steady third round of 68 at the Jumeirah Golf Estates for a two-shot lead.
- Andy Sullivan in halfway stage three shot lead at Dubai ChampionshipEngland's Andy Sullivan carded a second-round 66 on Thursday to lead by three shots at the halfway stage of the Golf in Dubai Championship.
- Hull fights chilly conditions to lead in North TexasCharley Hull shot a 3-under 69 to take the first-round lead Thursday in the LPGA Tour's Volunteers of America Classic, where afternoon temperatures climbed only into the high 40s.