- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Dark days behind him, Chris Kirk's path back from alcoholism to PGA Tour should be a model for other sportsLA QUINTA, Calif. – One thing that many sports fans forget on a regular basis is that the athletes they cheer for, or cheer against as (...)
- Brandon Hagy wasn't supposed to be in American Express. Now he holds first-round lead.LA QUINTA, Calif. – As it turns out, Jon Rahm had an impact on the first-round leader board of the American Express after all. Rahm, the (...)
- Rickie Fowler looks to put behind him 'by far the worst year that I had,' starting at the American ExpressLA QUINTA, Calif. – Rickie Fowler showed up at the American Express with a new look and a new attitude. The look was something close to a (...)
- Southern Hills replaces Trump course for '22 PGAThe PGA Championship is headed back to Southern Hills next year, as the Oklahoma course will host the major championship in place of Trump Bedminster, which was dropped by the PGA of America earlier this month.
- Citi keeps Thomas; money set for LGBTQ causesCiti announced Monday that it will keep its sponsorship of Justin Thomas, condemning the anti-gay slur he muttered and requiring him to donate a "meaningful portion" of his deal as part of an active role in LGBTQ causes.
- Kim overcomes Cantlay to win American ExpressSi Woo Kim birdied two of the final three holes to finish a rock-solid, 8-under 64, coolly rallying past late-charging Patrick Cantlay by one shot to win The American Express on Sunday for his third PGA Tour victory.