Spikeless Golf Shoes Now the Norm When I was a kid, the idea of playing golf without spikes, good, heavy metal ones, was as unthinkable as going to school in one’s bathrobe. That didn’t mean, however, that I hated it any less, preparing for Saturday like a knight preparing for combat. My …
Category: Golf Shoes
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Golf Channel, travel insider Matt Ginella parting waysAfter seven years at the Golf Channel and Golf Advisor, Matt Ginella and the network are parting ways. Ginella joined Golf Channel, which (...)
- Titleist Vokey Design SM8 wedgesGear: Titleist Vokey Design SM8 wedges Price: $159 each with True Temper Dynamic Gold S200 (...)
- Jack Nicklaus' top 10 courses as rated by Golfweek's BestJack Nicklaus has done a lot more than win championships in his 80 years. His eponymous design firm has laid out more than 425 courses in (...)
- Jack at 80: Nicklaus on life, majors and refusing to slow downAs he turns 80 years old, decades removed from the last of his 18 major titles, he remains relevant. And he has no intention of stopping.
- 18 things you might not have known about Jack NicklausSure, he's celebrating his 80th birthday, but the number most associated with Jack Nicklaus is 18 -- the number of majors he won. With that in mind, we offer 18 things you might not have known.
- Augusta National like you've never seen it before (with hints of possible changes?)The lush fairways are brown. There is a road behind the 13th tee. Why Augusta National looked that way and why it'll still look perfect in April.