Treasures in Old Golf Clubs My father used to own a fantastic set of Pings. Not the most predictable golfer in the world, they were good for him, and he improved. The sweet spot was big, and he got to where he could play a creditable round of golf. I would have much …
Category: How to Find a Driver
Learn to golf or dramatically improve your golf by learning your fundamentals. Step by step guide through every aspect of your game. Get your copy of Golf Simplified
Top Rated Products
Get updates in your inbox
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
Exceptional Savings on Flights, Car Rentals, & Hotels
- Aug. 13, 2018> THE FORECADDIE Back to Bellerive? A look at future PGA Championship venues > BY THE NUMBERS Putt for dough? Ballstriking (...)
- With Ryder Cup qualifiers set, Jim Furyk sets sights on captains picksST. LOUIS – Finally, the core of the U.S. Ryder Cup team is set. The eighth and final automatic qualifying spot was still in limbo (...)
- Tiger Woods just misses PGA win, but more major thrills are coming soonST. LOUIS – Tiger Woods left it all on the course. He left a few shots that could have delivered his first major championship in 10 (...)
- Furyk won't tip hand on Tiger's Ryder Cup hopesU.S. Ryder Cup captain Jim Furyk remained coy about whether he would choose Tiger Woods with one of his four at-large picks, saying he still wanted to let the process play out.
- Brooks Koepka wasn't losing to anyone, not even Tiger WoodsBrooks Koepka understood the feel-good story, the one everyone wanted. On Sunday at the PGA Championship, he just wasn't going to allow it to happen.
- For the man who always said second stinks, this time it didn'tTiger Woods wanted to win his 15th major. Pretty much everyone at Bellerive wanted the same thing. That he didn't wasn't so bad when you consider what he has done in the past two majors.