Treasures in Old Golf Clubs My father used to own a fantastic set of Pings. Not the most predictable golfer in the world, they were good for him, and he improved. The sweet spot was big, and he got to where he could play a creditable round of golf. I would have much …
Category: What Type of Shaft to Use?
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Best case scenario: What might Tiger Woods' comeback look like?There is no bright side to the car accident that Tiger Woods was involved in on Tuesday aside from the obvious one: he is alive. The (...)
- Rory McIlroy on a Tiger Woods comeback: 'Golf is so far from the equation right now'BRADENTON, Fla. – Rory McIlroy always speaks his mind. Sometimes to his detriment, but mostly, he gives thoughtful, wise response and (...)
- WGC-Workday Championship: Thursday tee times, TV and streaming infoThe PGA Tour’s West Coast swing has come and gone, with all the attention shifting to South Florida for the first World Golf (...)
- Sheriff: Tiger not drunk, crash 'purely' accidentThe Los Angeles County sheriff says Tiger Woods was "not drunk" during the rollover that seriously injured the golf superstar Tuesday, saying the single-vehicle crash was "purely an accident."
- Tour boss: Support for Tiger, not golf, is No. 1PGA Tour commissioner Jay Monahan "was up all last night" after hearing Tiger Woods suffered significant injuries in a car crash, and that support for the golfer is of importance. "When Tiger wants to talk about golf, we'll talk about golf," Monahan said.
- What we know about Tiger Woods' crash, condition and what happens nextWoods was in a serious car accident on Tuesday and suffered significant leg injuries. Here is the latest.