Why Do So Few of Us Take the Trouble to Get Custom Clubs? Yesterday, an interesting article appeared in the Yahoo Lifestyle section about custom golf clubs. It was written by Robin Swithinbank in the robreport, and was quite thorough. It also left me slapping myself in the forehead once or twice. Like many people, …
Category: Which Brand of Club to Choose
- By G.F. Skipworth in Clubs for New Golfer, General Discussion, Golf Equipment Notes, How to Find a Driver, What is in Your Bag?, What Type of Shaft to Use?, Which Brand of Club to Choose
Treasures in Old Golf Clubs My father used to own a fantastic set of Pings. Not the most predictable golfer in the world, they were good for him, and he improved. The sweet spot was big, and he got to where he could play a creditable round of golf. I would have much …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Sweepstakes offers unique golf experiences, like a round at Bay Hill with Johnny DamonEric Sedransk is at it again. The man on Instagram known as @Member4aDay raised more than $100,000 over just eight days back in (...)
- Dustin Johnson's latest PGA Tour win comes after quick work with desert putting teacherEvery golf teacher would love to see a student latch on to changes as quickly as Dustin Johnson latched on to what he learned in a one-day (...)
- One for the books: Winners determined after remote playing of Pepsi Little People's ChampionshipEvery year since 1999, the Davis family has made a summer pilgrimage to Quincy, Illinois, a city of 40,000 situated on the Mississippi (...)
- Kirk, Simpson sit atop leaderboard in DetroitChris Kirk shot a 7-under 65 on Friday to take the second-round lead at the Detroit Golf Club, and Webb Simpson later shot a 64 to pull into a tie atop the leaderboard at 12-under 132.
- What Chris Kirk did off the golf course means way more to him than what he is doing on itChris Kirk has a share of the lead at the Rocket Mortgage Classic after two rounds. But it's how far he has come in his personal life after taking time off to deal with depression, anxiety and alcoholism that matters most.
- Virus test required prior to PGA ChampionshipGolfers looking to play in the PGA Championship next month must first test negative for COVID-19, one of many requirements or recommendations laid out in a digital handbook sent to players and obtained by ESPN's Bob Harig.