If one is going to be a professional golfer in or anywhere near the 21st century, one is not going to get from tournament to tournament by throwing the clubs in the back seat of the 1954 Studebaker and taking off. There might be a little of that in the beginning, but once one engages …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- LPGA 2020 schedule reflects growth through record prize money, new Florida stopsThe LPGA has released the 2020 schedule, which includes 33 official events and a record $75.1 million in prize money. There will be more (...)
- Rory McIlroy falters, Tommy Fleetwood takes Race to Dubai leadDUBAI, United Arab Emirates – The second round of the $8 million DP World Tour Championship, Dubai didn’t go according to plan. Rory (...)
- Coastal champs: South Carolina's top five public-access coursesThe best of South Carolina’s Low Country and Grand Strand is all about long marsh views, moss dripping from oaks and beachside living. (...)
- Simpson sizzles late, leads RSM with opening 65Webb Simpson showed no rust in his return to the PGA Tour on Thursday, posting a 7-under 65 for the first-round lead in the RSM Classic.
- Eagle helps Kim to 2-shot lead at LPGA finaleSei Young Kim made a 12-foot eagle putt on the 17th hole to pull away from the pack with a 7-under 65 after the opening round of the season-ending CME Globe Tour Championship.
- Top LPGA Tour rookies reflect on emotional seasonCME Group Tour Championship rookies Jeongeun Lee6, Cheyenne Knight, Jennifer Kupcho and Kristen Gillman have experienced a similar season of highs and lows.