How To Pick a Solheim Team Perhaps I say this every year, but it is true every year. The Solheim tournament is one of my favorite golf events, and I get a rush of anticipation whenever the week arrives.Â We have just experienced two weeks of golfing mayhem, cliff-hanging, fingernail-biting drama in the BMW and …
Alex Took Her Time, But Has Arrived on LPGA Tour When I was a student on the east coast, a friend and I used to joke that there is no such place as Paterson, New Jersey, because when you go there, everything says Wayne instead. In golf terms, Wayne is the real town this week, …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Jordan Spieth remains confident: 'Things will start to come together'SAN FRANCISCO – Jordan Spieth is a Wanamaker Trophy away from becoming just the sixth player to complete the career Grand Slam. But (...)
- Perrine Delacour WDs from Marathon Classic after caddie tests positive for COVID-19TOLEDO, Ohio – The LPGA has announced that Perrine Delacour withdrew from the Marathon Classic after her caddie tested positive for (...)
- Jon Rahm's short relationship with No. 1 has him hoping for a reconciliationForget the honeymoon, Jon Rahm had barely finished his vows when his marriage with the No. 1 spot in the Official World Golf Ranking (...)
- Tiger: 'Been gearing up for' PGA ChampionshipDespite his lack of tournament preparation of late, Tiger Woods made it clear that the majors like this week's PGA Championship have been his focus. "This is what I've been gearing up for," he said.
- Spieth: PGA win to cap career slam is 'No. 1 goal'Jordan Spieth said his "No. 1 goal in the game of golf right now" is to complete the career Grand Slam, which he can accomplish by winning the PGA Championship.
- Koepka goes for three-peat with major champsBrooks Koepka begins his quest for a third straight PGA Championship alongside two major champs.