Why Can’t We Use the Balls That the Pros Use? I remember a few times of furor in my youth about the British golf ball versus the larger one used in most other places. It was smaller, ergo harder to hit in my opinion, and had different flight behavior, from what I’m told. In all …
Learn to golf or dramatically improve your golf by learning your fundamentals. Step by step guide through every aspect of your game. Get your copy of Golf Simplified
Top Rated Products
Get updates in your inbox
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
Exceptional Savings on Flights, Car Rentals, & Hotels
- Slain Iowa State golfer Celia Barquin Arozamena remembered as competitive, caringCelia Barquin Arozamena was a feisty competitor. She was thoughtful too. The kind of player who bought flowers for teammates on (...)
- Arkansas State posts statement win at rain-shortened Golfweek Conference ChallengeCEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa – Arkansas State had won just a single tournament in his first three years, and yet when Seth Garner entered his senior (...)
- In soft conditions, Duke stays tough to keep lead at ANNIKA IntercollegiateLAKE ELMO, Minn. – Heavy rains soaked Royal Golf Club on Monday afternoon and into the night. A day later, Duke took advantage. The (...)
- Why Bryson DeChambeau is different from every golfer you've ever seenTry as hard as you might, you will not find another golfer like Bryson DeChambeau. The way he approaches golf -- and the way he talks about -- is a style all his own.
- The changes to the Tour Championship are ... 'weird'The PGA Tour looked to add drama -- and less mind-numbing math -- to the Tour Championship and crowning of a FedEx Cup champion. Instead, as Justin Thomas says, it's just "weird."
- Expert picks for the TOUR ChampionshipOur experts provide their top fantasy values for the TOUR Championship as the FedExCup Playoffs draw to a close.