Why Do So Few of Us Take the Trouble to Get Custom Clubs? Yesterday, an interesting article appeared in the Yahoo Lifestyle section about custom golf clubs. It was written by Robin Swithinbank in the robreport, and was quite thorough. It also left me slapping myself in the forehead once or twice. Like many people, …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- #AGoodWalk: Step out in style with the latest golf shoesStrolling around town in running shoes can be comfortable, but when you play golf, you don’t always walk on smooth sidewalks and paths. (...)
- McClure Meissner breezes to top of U.S. Amateur stroke-play leaderboardTexas is known for producing great wind players, and two of the three leaders after the first round of stroke-play qualifying for the 120th (...)
- Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal, Hot Metal Pro ironsGear: Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal, Hot Metal Pro irons Price: $1,000 (4-GW)/$125 per club with Nippon N.S. (...)
- Tiger Woods has work to do and not a lot of time to do itHe hasn't played much the past five months. The playoffs are coming. There are two more majors in 2020. So how does Tiger Woods prepare for what's next?
- Tiger finds putter, feels good in final roundTiger Woods rediscovered his putting stroke Sunday to put together a solid round, but he finished well off the pace at the PGA Championship.
- O'Connor: The humbling of Brooks KoepkaInstead of a three-peat, Koepka's final-round letdown at the PGA Championship was a cold dose of reality -- a day after taking a shot at Dustin Johnson's resume.