Golf’s Pleasures Just A Link Away Every sport has its disciples who swear by its exhaustive list of sensory and health pleasures. They also have a corresponding group of skeptics that wonder aloud, “Why would anyone do that?” Baseball, football, curling, badminton – golf…they all have it, even boxing, so they say. The naysayers don’t …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Graeme McDowell, Collin Morikawa among four joining 2020 Masters fieldBuried beneath the news that Augusta National Golf Club "intends" to play the Masters during the week of November 9-15, the club announced (...)
- The 34 best 4-day totals in Masters historyWhile one impeccable round of golf at the Masters can catapult someone to the front of the pack, it takes four days of steady play to (...)
- Brennan: Too soon? Updated golf schedule comes with questions aplentyGet out your calendars, sports fans, and pay attention. The game of golf has some news for you. The Masters is now in November, two weeks (...)
- Masters field locked at 96 after four additionsCollin Morikawa, Scottie Scheffler, Christiaan Bezuidenhout and Graeme McDowell have been locked into the field for this year's Masters as Augusta National officials worked off the most recent Official World Golf Ranking.
- Immelman named international Prez Cup captainTrevor Immelman was named captain of the international team for the Presidents Cup.
- Houston Open moved to week before MastersFor this most unusual year, the Houston Open gets its old spot back one week before the Masters.