Sensation Haley Moore Ready for LPGA Restart To break through into one of the professional golf tours must be even more difficult than usual these days. With the virus explosion in the United States, nothing is normal, or even approaching normal. Still, like flowers growing through the sidewalk, the PGA and LPGA are re-emerging. For …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Step-major? Not this year's PGA Championship, which will light up the nightA step-major no more. The PGA Championship this week might become the most-watched major championship of all time. Well, maybe in the (...)
- U.S. Women's Amateur: Kajal Mistry goes from T-124 to match play after 15-for-6 playoffROCKVILLE, Md. — After the first round of the U.S. Women's Amateur, Kajal Mistry was T-124 thanks to a 9-over 81. Two three-putts and a (...)
- U.S. Amateur at Bandon Dunes: Tee times, pairings and groups to watchThe best amateurs in the country are headed west. The U.S. Amateur will be played next week at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort in remote Bandon, (...)
- O'Connor: A more fan-friendly Tiger Woods plays just fine without themA lot has changed for Tiger Woods over the years, including his willingness to embrace the adoring galleries that helped buoy his comeback. Now, amid silent sidelines, Woods tries to pull off the improbable yet again.
- Tiger Woods missed fairways but not opportunities to open the PGA ChampionshipTiger Woods could've easily played his way out of the PGA Championship in his opening round at TPC Harding Park. He was, after all, spending a lot of time in the rough. But when it was all over, he'd fought his way to 2-under 68. Here's how it happened.
- DeChambeau allowed repair after driver snapsBryson DeChambeau broke his driver on the seventh hole of the PGA Championship while leaning over to pick up the tee. PGA rules allowed him to then repair the club using a new shaft.