Golf’s Pleasures Just A Link Away Every sport has its disciples who swear by its exhaustive list of sensory and health pleasures. They also have a corresponding group of skeptics that wonder aloud, “Why would anyone do that?” Baseball, football, curling, badminton – golf…they all have it, even boxing, so they say. The naysayers don’t …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Practice round for 'The Match: Champions For Charity'The teams are ready. Let's tee off. Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady played a practice round at Medalist Golf (...)
- 'Tiger Slam' doesn't break much ground, but it tells quite a storyThere's something about rehashing media-saturated events — like Tiger Woods' 10-month stretch that netted all four of golf's majors (...)
- Projecting normalcy, Trump leaves the White House to go golfing in VirginiaWASHINGTON — In what is perhaps the latest sign that the White House is eager to project a sense of normalcy during the coronavirus (...)
- Brady learns lesson on golf attire from 'Match'Though new Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady said "I really enjoy golf" after his appearance on "The Match," and noted some perks to the game, he also said he is "sticking to my day job."
- Phil wants annual 'Match' with likes of Steph, MJPhil Mickelson says he would like to see "The Match" become an annual event with stars such as Stephen Curry, Michael Jordan, Tony Romo or Patrick Mahomes taking part.
- Daly II gets second at course where dad won PGAJohn Daly II finished in a tie for second at the inaugural Dye National Junior Invitational.