Wie Struggling to Get Well and Injury-Free There are a lot of things you can do in this world when you feel sick. You can even swing a golf club, but if you’ve got what Michelle Wie’s got, “flu-like” symptoms, you probably don’t feel like swinging anything. Going back to bed might sound more appealing …
Learn to golf or dramatically improve your golf by learning your fundamentals. Step by step guide through every aspect of your game. Get your copy of Golf Simplified
Top Rated Products
Get updates in your inbox
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
Exceptional Savings on Flights, Car Rentals, & Hotels
- 2018 British Open: Sunday weather forecast calls for strong windsThe Open Championship wind we all know and love appears it will finally kick up on Sunday. This year’s event at Carnoustie has (...)
- 2018 British Open: Fearless Sean Crocker fights for status in major debutCARNOUSTIE, Scotland – When Sean Crocker was in elementary school, he once stood up to a bully who had stolen another classmate’s (...)
- 3 storylines to watch entering final round of the Barbasol ChampionshipNICHOLASVILLE, Ky. – Ten golfers are within three shots of the lead entering Sunday’s final round of the Barbasol Championship, which (...)
- Rory: Tiger not as feared but still a major threatRory McIlroy says Tiger Woods is not feared like he was during his prime but still "is one of those guys that's always in with a shot.''
- Vegas book opens Tiger at 16-1 to win PGATiger Woods opened as a 16-1 favorite to win next month's PGA Championship. Jordan Spieth, Rory McIlroy and Dustin Johnson are co-favorites at 12-1.
- A major loss for Tiger that will lead to a major winTiger Woods had the lead at The Open. He didn't finish it off. But being right there, and the pain of not closing, is a necessary step on the road to major No. 15.