Ben Crane and His Two-Stroke Penalty for Technology Beyond Our Understanding It used to be that technology was largely confined to the development of clubs and balls, a long slow evolution that brought us our metal woods, sure-fire putters, and mega Titleist ‘watcha-call-its.’ It used to be that the worst thing that could happen, in …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- #AGoodWalk: Step out in style with the latest golf shoesStrolling around town in running shoes can be comfortable, but when you play golf, you don’t always walk on smooth sidewalks and paths. (...)
- McClure Meissner breezes to top of U.S. Amateur stroke-play leaderboardTexas is known for producing great wind players, and two of the three leaders after the first round of stroke-play qualifying for the 120th (...)
- Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal, Hot Metal Pro ironsGear: Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal, Hot Metal Pro irons Price: $1,000 (4-GW)/$125 per club with Nippon N.S. (...)
- Tiger Woods has work to do and not a lot of time to do itHe hasn't played much the past five months. The playoffs are coming. There are two more majors in 2020. So how does Tiger Woods prepare for what's next?
- Tiger finds putter, feels good in final roundTiger Woods rediscovered his putting stroke Sunday to put together a solid round, but he finished well off the pace at the PGA Championship.
- O'Connor: The humbling of Brooks KoepkaInstead of a three-peat, Koepka's final-round letdown at the PGA Championship was a cold dose of reality -- a day after taking a shot at Dustin Johnson's resume.