Golf Lessons from Bobby Jones in the Distant Past One of the difficulties in taking lessons, whether up close or online, from modern day greats is that they have gone far past the basics in their own swings.That means we can’t see the basics so easily. A pro can bring extra relish, ferocity, adaptation and …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Most money earned in a single PGA Tour seasonThere can be a lot of money won playing tournament golf, especially on the PGA Tour in the last couple of decades. Prize money has exploded (...)
- Pepperdine continues hot spring, leads the Prestige after Day 1The Pepperdine men's golf team continues its hot play this spring season, shooting a 9-under 275 to open a three-shot lead at the (...)
- On a roll: Adam Scott says he didn't want to be lagging behind fellow Aussies[jwplayer qo2xuYy1-9JtFt04J] Aussie, Aussie, Aussie. Adam Scott’s resolute victory in Sunday’s Genesis Invitational at Riviera Country (...)
- Hall of Fame golfer Mickey Wright dies at 85Hall of Fame golfer Mickey Wright, who won 82 LPGA tournaments including 13 majors, died Monday of a heart attack, her attorney said. Wright was 85.
- Tiger offered a reminder that he's going to have bad weeksAfter how he ended last year, Tiger Woods set the bar high -- again. At age 44 and with his health history, this week made it clear there are still going to be times when his game and body aren't quite right.
- Tiger 'just off,' finishes last at Riviera after 77Tiger Woods struggled to the finish on Sunday at the Genesis Invitational, closing with a 6-over 77 for one of the worst 72-hole performances of his career. He had seven bogeys and a double-bogey en route to finishing last among those who made the cut.