Would a Little More Match Play Make Sense for PGA, LPGA? The only reason I’m asking about a more balanced schedule of match versus stroke play is when one really thinks about it, each format provides a complete different set of sensations and mental states. Every time the Ryder or the Solheim comes around, the …
Tag: Match II
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Memorial field loads up as Brooks Koepka commits late on FridayBrooks Koepka made a last-minute commitment to the Memorial on Friday night, setting the stage for an epic week at Jack's Place. The field (...)
- Renowned golf artist Bud Chapman is dead at 97Loyal (Bud) Chapman, the artist behind a series of fantasy golf holes tickling the utmost borders of imagination, died on Thursday of a (...)
- Justin Thomas coming to grips with Muirfield VillageDUBLIN, Ohio – Justin Thomas is starting to get a better handle on dealing with the emerald puzzle that is Jack Nicklaus’s Muirfield (...)
- Thomas turns deficit into 2-shot lead at MuirfieldJustin Thomas kept another clean card at Muirfield Village and had a 6-under 66 to turn a three-shot deficit into a two-shot lead on Saturday in the Workday Charity Open.
- Ex-tennis pro Fish holds lead at American CenturyFormer tennis player Mardy Fish birdied the final five holes Saturday to take a three-point lead over former Buffalo defensive tackle Kyle Williams in the American Century Championship. Fish had a 37-point round for a two-day points total of 55.
- Warren, Von Dellingshausen share lead in AustriaNicolai von Dellingshausen and Marc Warren shared the lead after a rain-drenched third round of the Austrian Open.