Noted Sports Psychologist Rotella Teaches Good Principles for Even the Worst Golfer Among Us Dr. Bob Rotella is about as big time as it gets in golf psychology. He works with the big guys, but his ten principles for a competitive round, and his ten rules for mental fitness work for all of us, even …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Some Arizona golf courses are pushing back against state's plan to reduce water useGolf courses are pushing back against a proposal by state officials that would reduce overall water use on courses.
- Lynch: Phil Mickelson launches 30th bid for U.S. Open title determined to tune out distractions“It's a unique opportunity because I've never won a U.S. Open,” Phil Mickelson said Monday, a fact even the most casual fan knows.
- Photos: U.S. Open 2021 at Torrey PinesThe U.S. Open has returned to Torrey Pines in San Diego for a second time. The South Course, which opened in 1957, is also the annual home (...)
- Mickelson shuts out noise in prep for U.S. OpenPhil Mickelson, who turns 51 on Wednesday, said he spent the past week working on his game at Torrey Pines as he prepares to try to win an elusive U.S. Open title in his hometown.
- Come on, USGA: Give us Brooks-Bryson at the U.S. Open!The feud between Koepka and DeChambeau has been a gift to the sport -- so a humble plea to the USGA to lean all the way in and pair them together at this week's U.S. Open.
- U.S. Open 2021: News, tee times, schedule, coverage and analysis from the tournamentAll you need to know about the 2021 U.S. Open, including day-by-day results and analysis from Torrey Pines.