Olympic Golf Looking Better Than We Thought Numerous post-mortems about Olympic golf have been either written in articles or verbalized in interviews since the end of the Games. In the months leading up to the two-week sports cornucopia, a lot of the projections were bad – and I admit to helping on that score. The …
Tag: Michael Whan
Lydia Ko Joins the LPGA It hasn’t surprised us that Lydia Ko’s petition to join the women’s golf tour as a professional has been granted. We felt pretty sure about it, but just didn’t know when it would happen. For us, the onlookers, it looked like a slam dunk – after all, …
Learn to golf or dramatically improve your golf by learning your fundamentals. Step by step guide through every aspect of your game. Get your copy of Golf Simplified
Top Rated Products
Get updates in your inbox
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
Exceptional Savings on Flights, Car Rentals, & Hotels
- Arkansas State posts statement win at rain-shortened Golfweek Conference ChallengeCEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa – Arkansas State had won just a single tournament in his first three years, and yet when Seth Garner entered his senior (...)
- In soft conditions, Duke stays tough to keep lead at ANNIKA IntercollegiateLAKE ELMO, Minn. – Heavy rains soaked Royal Golf Club on Monday afternoon and into the night. A day later, Duke took advantage. The (...)
- PHOTOS: 2018 ANNIKA Award presented by 3M Gala Dinner
- The changes to the Tour Championship are ... 'weird'The PGA Tour looked to add drama -- and less mind-numbing math -- to the Tour Championship and crowning of a FedEx Cup champion. Instead, as Justin Thomas says, it's just "weird."
- Expert picks for the TOUR ChampionshipOur experts provide their top fantasy values for the TOUR Championship as the FedExCup Playoffs draw to a close.
- Spieth, PGA Tour resolve events rule violationThe PGA Tour said it had "come to a resolution" with Jordan Spieth, as the golfer will fall short of playing 25 events this season, which violates tour policy. The PGA Tour did not discuss the resolution, but it said, "You will see it next season."