Mirim Lee Hits Wall Shot, Wins ANA with Short Game Magic Yes, the culmination of Mirim Lee’s victory at the ANA was strange, without fans to cheer, extreme heat, and some of the weirdest short game shots one person can put into a final round. That included an intentional wall shot. It is unusual for …
Tag: Mirim Lee
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- First visit to Augusta National is 'absolute dream' for Masters runner-up Will ZalatorisAUGUSTA, Ga. — As Will Zalatoris sat in his press conference following the 85th Masters Tournament, he learned a very important (...)
- 'I never gave up:' Xander Schauffele can hold his head high after another close call at the MastersAUGUSTA, Ga. – Xander Schauffele experienced a full range of emotions on Sunday in the final round of the 85th Masters. He fell out (...)
- Masters: 5 Things We Learned in the final roundAUGUSTA, Ga. — Hideki Matsuyama made history Sunday in his 10th Masters appearance, claiming a one-shot victory in the 85th Masters (...)
- All the big lessons this Masters taught usFrom Rory McIlroy's game to Brooks Koepka's knee to Jordan Spieth's return, the Masters told us a lot about the state of golf.
- Led by PM, Japan celebrates Matsuyama's winLed by Japan's prime minister, the country celebrated golfer Hideki Matsuyama's victory in the Masters -- the first Japanese player to win at Augusta National and pull on the famous green jacket.
- Matsuyama makes history with Masters triumphHideki Matsuyama became the first Japanese man to win a major, as he all but cruised to a Masters victory on Sunday.