What Is It That Makes a Multi-talented Late Bloomer? The most common story is that a player picks up his or her first club in childhood, hits a natural 100 yard drive, sinks a 15-footer, and is off to fame and fortune as a touring player. For the early starter, there are many inherent advantages, …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- With Tiger Woods on her mind, Annika Sorenstam readies for first LPGA start since 2008ORLANDO, Florida – Annika Sorenstam was on her way to the first tee Tuesday when she picked up her phone to check on her kids and saw the (...)
- Lynch: It's OK to ask — is this the end of Tiger Woods' illustrious career?It’s in the arbitrary nature of sport that even legends seldom exit the stage on a high note. There are exceptions, sure. Ted Williams (...)
- In her pro debut at Gainbridge LPGA, Gabi Ruffels isn’t just among the stars. She’s one of them.ORLANDO, Florida – Gabriela Ruffels gets starstruck from time to time, whether it’s meeting tennis icon Billie Jean King for the (...)
- Mickelson in mix for 3rd straight Champions winPhil Mickelson's mud birdie highlighted a 3-under 70 at the Cologuard Classic on Friday, putting him in contention for a third straight victory to open his PGA Tour Champions career.
- Sorenstam makes LPGA cut in first start since '08Annika Sorenstam, who is making a one-time appearance because the LPGA Tour is at her home course, made the cut after a 1-under 71 on Friday in the Gainbridge LPGA.
- Tiger 'in good spirits' after follow-up proceduresTiger Woods had "successful" follow-up procedures on his injuries Friday morning, according to a statement posted on his Twitter account.