Munoz and Niemann in Two Straight Victories for South America We can argue all we want over who invented the game of golf, or the game that eventually became golf. For the modern world, however, it is Britain, more specifically Scotland. This being a given, the game arriving on Canadian and U.S. shores is a …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- U.S. Women's Am Preview: Rachel Kuehn comes in on a hot streak; Marissa Wenzler debutsEleven months ago, Rachel Kuehn was riding the bench as the Wake Forest women’s golf team made its 2019-20 debut. The freshman from (...)
- Next year's Solheim Cup buildout will add to the Inverness splendorTOLEDO, Ohio – Can you picture it? A massive u-shaped structure that seats 3,000 rowdy Solheim Cup fans situated around one teeing area at (...)
- PGA Tour's WAGs back at WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational to give world's best golfers a boostJena Sims is a beauty pageant winner, actress, non-profit organization founder and social media influencer with nearly 200,000 followers on (...)
- Tiger arrives to PGA course early, plays roundTiger Woods showed up Sunday at Harding Park to hit balls just before 1 p.m. local time, set out for the back nine and then continued to the front side where he played those holes with former PGA champion Jason Dufner.
- Thomas rallies to win WGC, move back to No. 1Justin Thomas wants to make his second stint as No. 1 in the world last longer than the first time around after regaining the top spot by winning the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational on Sunday. Thomas first held the No. 1 ranking in 2018.
- Furyk wins Ally Challenge in Champions debutJim Furyk became the first player since Miguel Angel Jimenez in 2014 to win in his first start on the 50-and-older circuit.