Golfers Wearing Whoop to Assess Physical Condition – Just Another Gadget? As an old-schooler, I’ve been put through a lot in my life. I was dragged kicking and screaming into the computer age where I am finally comfortable. I drive an electric car that still makes me feel as though I stepped off the set …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Memorial field loads up as Brooks Koepka commits late on FridayBrooks Koepka made a last-minute commitment to the Memorial on Friday night, setting the stage for an epic week at Jack's Place. The field (...)
- Renowned golf artist Bud Chapman is dead at 97Loyal (Bud) Chapman, the artist behind a series of fantasy golf holes tickling the utmost borders of imagination, died on Thursday of a (...)
- Justin Thomas coming to grips with Muirfield VillageDUBLIN, Ohio – Justin Thomas is starting to get a better handle on dealing with the emerald puzzle that is Jack Nicklaus’s Muirfield (...)
- Morikawa builds big lead at Muirfield before rainCollin Morikawa made nine birdies Friday for a 66 and takes a three-shot lead into the weekend at the Workday Charity Open.
- Jimenez takes 2nd-round lead at Austrian OpenMiguel Angel Jimenez shot 7-under 65 to take the second-round lead in the Austrian Open on Friday.
- Morikawa leads by 1 after first round at MuirfieldCollin Morikawa bounced back from his first missed cut with a 7-under 65 on Thursday for a 1-stroke lead over Adam Hadwin at the Workday Charity Open.