Wind and Rain Affect Your Golf Hit Low and Consider Not Playing at All I noticed on the news the other day that they went ahead and started an LPGA event in China just days after a typhoon roared through, Most of us have seen major thunderstorms at one time or another, and some of …
Tag: Oregon golf
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- New Tour schedule aims to play Masters in November, keep Ryder Cup in 2020After weeks of daily conference calls in a frantic bid to rescue a season crippled by the COVID-19 pandemic, golf’s governing bodies (...)
- You have tickets for the 2020 Masters. Now what?The 2020 Masters Tournament, originally set for April 9-12, is off for now, postponed as the world grapples with the coronavirus pandemic. (...)
- LPGA rookie Haley Moore wins Cactus Tour event during coronavirus pandemicWhen Haley Moore collected her trophy, she asked Cactus Tour owner Mike Brown if he had any toilet tissue or sanitizer to go along with (...)
- Golf schedule in flux awaiting The Open's decisionScheduling options for golf's major championships and PGA Tour and European Tour events are expected to gain clarity once the R&A, which runs The Open, makes a decision on postponing or cancelling the event.
- Senior PGA Championship in May canceledDue to Michigan's stay-at-home order, the PGA of American has canceled the Senior PGA Championship, which had been scheduled for May 21-24 in Benton Harbor.
- R&A: No decision yet on Open cancellation, delayThe Royal and Ancient, which organizes The Open Championship, is "continuing to work through our options" regarding the 2020 major, following a report that the July tournament had been canceled.