Change is a Constant – Recovery is Mandatory We have been visited this week by a family member who loves everything about golf. It’s a person we all want to see more of, so I’m taking the opportunity to do just that. The two of usÂ are making our first trip to the range after …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Practice round for 'The Match: Champions For Charity'The teams are ready. Let's tee off. Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady played a practice round at Medalist Golf (...)
- 'Tiger Slam' doesn't break much ground, but it tells quite a storyThere's something about rehashing media-saturated events — like Tiger Woods' 10-month stretch that netted all four of golf's majors (...)
- Projecting normalcy, Trump leaves the White House to go golfing in VirginiaWASHINGTON — In what is perhaps the latest sign that the White House is eager to project a sense of normalcy during the coronavirus (...)
- Augenstein to take 5th year of NCAA eligibilityInstead of turning pro, golfer John Augenstein is heading back to Vanderbilt for a fifth year of eligibility because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- McIlroy: Most players want Ryder Cup postponedWorld No. 1 Rory McIlroy has said he believes the majority of players would like to see the Ryder Cup be postponed until 2021.
- Turner: 'The Match' averaged nearly 6M viewersTurner Sports said the Sunday telecast of "The Match: Champions for Charity" attracted an average of 5.8 million viewers across four of its networks.