Physics Affect on Irons Collegian Has Interesting Idea We all know that the study of physics is a tough one, unless one is brilliantly inclined to the task. If you donâ€™t have that kind of bent, itâ€™s a nightmare. Although we consider physicists as being generally high-intellect people, there are caveats. Brilliant as they may …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Jon Rahm leaps up leaderboard after record-setting 'lucky day' at WGC-Mexico ChampionshipMEXICO CITY– Jon Rahm had a 5, 4, 3 and 2 on his card in Saturday’s third round of the World Golf Championships-Mexico (...)
- WGC-Mexico Championship: Final round tee times, TV info[jwplayer 2k3BUEn3-9JtFt04J] The World Golf Championships-Mexico Championship concludes Sunday at Club de Golf Chapultepec in Mexico (...)
- Chez Reavie, Jon Rahm make holes-in-one Saturday at WGC-Mexico Championship[jwplayer 2k3BUEn3-9JtFt04J] Putting is overrated. It's Moving Day at the World Golf Championships-Mexico Championship, and what better way (...)
- Even without Tiger, golf's elite make a point at WGC-Mexico ChampionshipThere has been talk about a challenge to the PGA Tour. This WGC event -- with no Woods, no Brooks Koepka -- has made its point with a leaderboard full of stars.
- Thomas leads WGC-Mexico by 1; Rahm fires 61Justin Thomas had eight birdies en route to a 65 and a one-shot lead over Patrick Reed and Erik van Rooyen entering the final round of the Mexico Championship. John Rahm, who shot a course-record 61, is four back.
- Hovland shoots 64, leads Puerto Rico OpenPGA Tour rookie Viktor Hovland birdied all four par-5 holes at Coco Beach en route to an 8-under 64 and a one-stroke lead entering the final round of the Puerto Rico Open.