You Have to Practice. Don’t Let Them Tell You Any Different Yes, the oldest joke in the book applies. “How do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice, Practice, Practice.” It will always be that way, without exceptions. And yet, there is a type of marketing personality that will always try to convince you otherwise. He …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Memorial field loads up as Brooks Koepka commits late on FridayBrooks Koepka made a last-minute commitment to the Memorial on Friday night, setting the stage for an epic week at Jack's Place. The field (...)
- Renowned golf artist Bud Chapman is dead at 97Loyal (Bud) Chapman, the artist behind a series of fantasy golf holes tickling the utmost borders of imagination, died on Thursday of a (...)
- Justin Thomas coming to grips with Muirfield VillageDUBLIN, Ohio – Justin Thomas is starting to get a better handle on dealing with the emerald puzzle that is Jack Nicklaus’s Muirfield (...)
- Morikawa builds big lead at Muirfield before rainCollin Morikawa made nine birdies Friday for a 66 and takes a three-shot lead into the weekend at the Workday Charity Open.
- Jimenez takes 2nd-round lead at Austrian OpenMiguel Angel Jimenez shot 7-under 65 to take the second-round lead in the Austrian Open on Friday.
- Morikawa leads by 1 after first round at MuirfieldCollin Morikawa bounced back from his first missed cut with a 7-under 65 on Thursday for a 1-stroke lead over Adam Hadwin at the Workday Charity Open.