Anne Van Dam Second Dutch Golfer at Solheim The first photos are out of the European Solheim Team for 2019. I love the plaid front jackets. Where can I get one? I guess that by the time Solheim is over, they will become iconic as a women’s event – too bad. Take a look at …
- By G.F. Skipworth in General Discussion, Golf Articles, Golf Tournaments, Latest Golf News, Pro Golf
How To Pick a Solheim Team Perhaps I say this every year, but it is true every year. The Solheim tournament is one of my favorite golf events, and I get a rush of anticipation whenever the week arrives.Â We have just experienced two weeks of golfing mayhem, cliff-hanging, fingernail-biting drama in the BMW and …
Dundonald Golf In Scotland As the third round of the Aberdeen Asset Management Ladies Scottish Open unfolds, I am reminded of a comment from Padraig Harrington a few years ago. I won’t try a direct quote, but he seemed to say, “We’re professional golfers. We don’t really have problems.” Of course, in a strict sense, …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Youth on Course, which helps kids with discount green fees, awards 20 college scholarshipsThe non-profit organization subsidizes green fees for young golfers across North America, and it has awarded millions in scholarships.
- AT&T Byron Nelson tee times, TV info for Thursday's first roundFrom tee times to TV info, here's everything you need to know for the AT&T Byron Nelson first round.
- With thoughts of sushi on his Masters Champions Dinner menu, Hideki Matsuyama returns to action with a confidence boostJapan's Hideki Matsuyama celebrated his victory at the Masters back home in his native land and brought the Green Jacket along for the (...)
- Matsuyama absorbed Masters win in quarantineMasters champion Hideki Matsuyama returned to Japan after his victory but wasn't able to see his family until completing a two-week quarantine. During that time, he got to soak in his first victory in a major by reading articles and watching highlights.
- Spieth returning after testing positive for COVIDJordan Spieth said he tested positive for COVID-19 about 10 days after the Masters and had to withdraw from the Valspar Championship. He returns this week at the AT&T Byron Nelson.
- D. Johnson WDs from Byron Nelson, cites kneeDustin Johnson won't play this week at the AT&T Byron Nelson, with the world No. 1 citing knee discomfort.