Good Golf As PGA Returns, but The Silence is Eerie I’m taking a break from the final round of the Charles Schwab, despite being interested in who wins. It’s something I would seldom do, but I needed a short time away from the sound of nothing. – the almost irritating silence.The golf is good, the …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Tiger Woods' backyard practice area is da bombIt's nothing new for PGA Tour pros to have a backyard putting green to practice on. After all, these guys literally putt for dough. Jack (...)
- R&A devises clever way to recognize lost Open Championship weekIn light of the Open Championship being canceled this year because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the R&A had to figure out a different way (...)
- Workday Charity Open: Updates, scores, TV infoThe PGA Tour starts its run of two straight events at Muirfield Village Golf Club this week with the Workday Charity Open, a new event (...)
- Morikawa leads by 1 after first round at MuirfieldCollin Morikawa bounced back from his first missed cut with a 7-under 65 on Thursday for a one-shot lead over Adam Hadwin at the Workday Charity Open.
- Frittelli happy to be playing despite positive testThe PGA Tour's Dylan Frittelli says it was hard not to feel like an outcast Thursday but said playing despite a positive coronavirus test was still fun.
- Luiten leads in Austria as European Tour resumesThe European Tour restarted Thursday after a four-month break because of the coronavirus outbreak with the first round of the Austrian Open, where former winner Joost Luiten shot a 7-under 65 to take a one-stroke lead.