Golfers Wearing Whoop to Assess Physical Condition – Just Another Gadget? As an old-schooler, I’ve been put through a lot in my life. I was dragged kicking and screaming into the computer age where I am finally comfortable. I drive an electric car that still makes me feel as though I stepped off the set …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Sweepstakes offers unique golf experiences, like a round at Bay Hill with Johnny DamonEric Sedransk is at it again. The man on Instagram known as @Member4aDay raised more than $100,000 over just eight days back in (...)
- Dustin Johnson's latest PGA Tour win comes after quick work with desert putting teacherEvery golf teacher would love to see a student latch on to changes as quickly as Dustin Johnson latched on to what he learned in a one-day (...)
- One for the books: Winners determined after remote playing of Pepsi Little People's ChampionshipEvery year since 1999, the Davis family has made a summer pilgrimage to Quincy, Illinois, a city of 40,000 situated on the Mississippi (...)
- Kirk, Simpson sit atop leaderboard in DetroitChris Kirk shot a 7-under 65 on Friday to take the second-round lead at the Detroit Golf Club, and Webb Simpson later shot a 64 to pull into a tie atop the leaderboard at 12-under 132.
- What Chris Kirk did off the golf course means way more to him than what he is doing on itChris Kirk has a share of the lead at the Rocket Mortgage Classic after two rounds. But it's how far he has come in his personal life after taking time off to deal with depression, anxiety and alcoholism that matters most.
- Virus test required prior to PGA ChampionshipGolfers looking to play in the PGA Championship next month must first test negative for COVID-19, one of many requirements or recommendations laid out in a digital handbook sent to players and obtained by ESPN's Bob Harig.