Golfers Wearing Whoop to Assess Physical Condition – Just Another Gadget? As an old-schooler, I’ve been put through a lot in my life. I was dragged kicking and screaming into the computer age where I am finally comfortable. I drive an electric car that still makes me feel as though I stepped off the set …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- U.S. Open Round 3 betting preview: Live odds, picks and PGA Tour best betsAs expected, there was considerable turnover atop the 2020 U.S. Open leaderboard Friday at Winged Foot Golf Club. Patrick Reed (+450) holds (...)
- U.S. Open: Third round tee times, TV and streaming infoIt's Moving Day at the 120th U.S. Open at Winged Foot Golf Club in Mamaroneck, New York. The course, a par-70 playing 7,477-yards, fought (...)
- Patrick Reed holds it together, leads U.S. Open after colorful day at Winged FootPatrick Reed’s second-round scorecard at Winged Foot was colorful, to say the least. No one ever said the top spot on the U.S. Open (...)
- Reid leads Cambia Portland Classic on birthdayMel Reid shot a 7-under 65 on her 33rd birthday Saturday to take a two-stroke lead over defending champion Hannah Green into the final round of the Cambia Portland Classic.
- Wolff, 21, leads U.S. Open by 2 shots after 65Matthew Wolff hit only two fairways Saturday and still matched the lowest score ever at Winged Foot in a major, a 5-under 65 that gave the 21-year-old Californian a 2-shot lead over Bryson DeChambeau going into the final round of the U.S. Open.
- Els takes Tour Champions lead at Pebble BeachErnie Els missed a chance to build a big lead during the second round of the PGA Tour Champions' Pure Insurance Championship at Pebble Beach on Saturday, but he holds a 1-stroke lead over Dicky Pride, with Jim Furyk and four others 2 shots back.