Rules change in the golf world, and some unfortunate habits as well The governing body of golf and its rules didn’t call me personally to tell me the news. However, they made it perfectly clear that I am no longer welcome to call in with my replay observations about anyone’s golf game. Apparently, the players …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Chase Seiffert ‘excited’ for return to action at Rocket Mortgage ClassicIt has been three months since Chase Seiffert last played a PGA Tour event thanks to the suspension of play in March because of the (...)
- Photos: Bubba Watson, Harold Varner III, Jason Day and Wesley Bryan in 9-hole challengeBubba Watson and Harold Varner III teamed up to beat Jason Day and Wesley Bryan, 3-up, in a nine-hole charity exhibition at Detroit Golf (...)
- Bubba Watson, Harold Varner III win Rocket Mortgage Classic exhibition, raise nearly $1 millionIf you combine a good cause with good friends in good spirits playing some pretty good golf, you get exactly what you got Wednesday: A good (...)
- Rocket Mortgage Classic exhibition tops $1MBubba Watson and Harold Varner III beat Jason Day and Wesley Bryan in a nine-hole exhibition match at The Rocket Mortgage Classic Wednesday that helped raise over $1 million for Changing the Course, the event's charity initiative.
- Family tests negative; Simpson ready to playAfter withdrawing from the Travelers Championship as a precaution, a recharged Webb Simpson is ready for the Rocket Mortgage Classic, and he said he believes golfers are taking protocols and safety measures more seriously now.
- USGA uses rankings, earnings for Women's OpenThe USGA is leaning more on the world ranking for pros and amateurs, along with current money lists on American tours, to create a U.S. Women's Open field that will not have qualifying because of the coronavirus pandemic.