Chipping – The Other Half of Stroke Saving Last week, I waded through all the information I could find on successful putting. There’s too much of it to handle all at once, but I finally got it that most of our shots are from 120 yards in, and that most of the strokes to be …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Oregon Ducks men’s golf coach Casey Martin fighting to save his legGolf often has been described as a good walk spoiled, usually by those without a sweet swing like Casey Martin’s. The Eugene native has (...)
- To our heroes: European Tour players thank essential workers in heartfelt video"I am not your hero." That was the message a handful of European Tour players wanted to relay to their fans and followers on Saturday night. (...)
- Pinehurst auctions once-in-a-lifetime experiences for employee relief fundNot even the Cradle of American Golf is immune to the coronavirus. Pinehurst Resort and Country Club was forced to close its (...)
- Davis Love III loses house to fire; no injuriesDavis Love III and his wife, Robin, were at home when the fire started early Friday morning but were able to escape without injury. The house was "a total loss," fire officials said.
- LPGA says Evian Masters moving to AugustThe Evian Masters women's golf tournament has been moved to August because of the coronavirus outbreak, the LPGA announced.
- Report: U.S. Open at Winged Foot to be delayedAlthough the USGA is sticking to its edict to have a decision by mid-April, a report in the New York Post on Thursday said that the U.S. Open would be postponed but with the intention of still playing at Winged Foot in suburban New York later this year.