Experts Split on When and If Tiger Will Come Back For a golfer, being told that one has a case of the “yips” may be a little like the rest of us receiving a cancer diagnosis, professionally, at least. A million questions ensue – is it a serious case? Is it “putting” …
Tag: Tommy Armour
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- College golf: Texas No. 1 in Bushnell Golfweek Preseason PollAfter finishing last season as the runner-up to Stanford at the NCAA Championship, the University of Texas start this season at No. 1. John (...)
- Tour Championship: Round 2 live blog, updates, tee times[jwplayer W6IMPfvh-9JtFt04J] Justin Thomas entered the Tour Championship with a two-shot advantage. By the end of play on (...)
- 'OK. I kind of love this': Phil Mickelson admits enjoying Twitter tribute to himIt's been about a year since Phil Mickelson joined the world of social media. Soon after doing so, Mickelson admitted: “I didn’t realize (...)
- Van Rooyen close to Scandinavian Invitation winSouth African Erik van Rooyen will take a one-stroke lead into the final round of the Scandinavian Invitation, having birdied five of his last six holes.
- Forget the format and just look at those names on the leaderboardAll the talk about the scoring should go quiet now. Nobody has any issues with an event in which the first three names are Koepka, McIlroy and Thomas.
- Koepka leads at East Lake as stars get separationBrooks Koepka shot a 3-under 67 to take a one-shot lead after the second round of the Tour Championship.