An Undiscovered Paradise in the San Juan Islands of Washington State Let’s say that you have finally scored that golf tour trip to Hawaii, or perhaps Tahiti, or some other version of paradise in the world.Â Or, let’s say that someone else scored it for you, and you didn’t have the heart to tell them …
Tag: Washington State
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Winner's Bag: Andrew Landry, American ExpressThe golf equipment Andrew Landry used to win the PGA Tour's 2020 American Express: DRIVER: Ping G410 LST (9 degrees), (...)
- How much money each golfer won at The American ExpressTwo years after dueling Jon Rahm down the stretch of the Stadium Course at PGA West and eventually falling in a four-hole playoff, (...)
- Andrew Landry blows six-shot lead, recovers to win The American ExpressIn victory or defeat, apparently it just can’t be easy for Andrew Landry at the American Express golf tournament. Two years after (...)
- LPGA's season opener to be continuedInbee Park was eliminated early as darkness forced a Monday completion after five playoff holes in the Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions.
- Landry regroups to claim second PGA Tour winAndrew Landry regrouped to win The American Express after blowing a six-stroke lead on the back nine Sunday.
- Hataoka, Lopez to resume TOC playoff MondayNasa Hataoka and Gaby Lopez matched par five times in a playoff at the 197-yard 18th hole. It was too dark to continue, so they return Monday morning to decide who wins the Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions.