An Undiscovered Paradise in the San Juan Islands of Washington State Let’s say that you have finally scored that golf tour trip to Hawaii, or perhaps Tahiti, or some other version of paradise in the world.Â Or, let’s say that someone else scored it for you, and you didn’t have the heart to tell them …
Tag: Washington State
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- U.S. Open Round 3 betting preview: Live odds, picks and PGA Tour best betsAs expected, there was considerable turnover atop the 2020 U.S. Open leaderboard Friday at Winged Foot Golf Club. Patrick Reed (+450) holds (...)
- U.S. Open: Third round tee times, TV and streaming infoIt's Moving Day at the 120th U.S. Open at Winged Foot Golf Club in Mamaroneck, New York. The course, a par-70 playing 7,477-yards, fought (...)
- Patrick Reed holds it together, leads U.S. Open after colorful day at Winged FootPatrick Reed’s second-round scorecard at Winged Foot was colorful, to say the least. No one ever said the top spot on the U.S. Open (...)
- Reid leads Cambia Portland Classic on birthdayMel Reid shot a 7-under 65 on her 33rd birthday Saturday to take a two-stroke lead over defending champion Hannah Green into the final round of the Cambia Portland Classic.
- Wolff, 21, leads U.S. Open by 2 shots after 65Matthew Wolff hit only two fairways Saturday and still matched the lowest score ever at Winged Foot in a major, a 5-under 65 that gave the 21-year-old Californian a 2-shot lead over Bryson DeChambeau going into the final round of the U.S. Open.
- Els takes Tour Champions lead at Pebble BeachErnie Els missed a chance to build a big lead during the second round of the PGA Tour Champions' Pure Insurance Championship at Pebble Beach on Saturday, but he holds a 1-stroke lead over Dicky Pride, with Jim Furyk and four others 2 shots back.