Golfers Wearing Whoop to Assess Physical Condition – Just Another Gadget? As an old-schooler, I’ve been put through a lot in my life. I was dragged kicking and screaming into the computer age where I am finally comfortable. I drive an electric car that still makes me feel as though I stepped off the set …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Jonathan Brightwell set himself apart with a red number at the Maridoe AmateurJonathan Brightwell thought he was pretty adept at controlling his golf ball. Then the 22-year-old from Charlotte, North Carolina, moved (...)
- Mayakoba Golf Classic Thursday tee times, TV and streaming infoThe PGA Tour has gone south of the border to Mexico this week for the Mayakoba Golf Classic, held at the Mayakoba Resort's El Camaleon Golf (...)
- Rainy Cancun forecast looks divine to Brendon Todd, who is aiming to rekindle Mayakoba magicJust because the weather forecast in paradise — and Cancun certainly fits into that category — isn't exactly ideal for tourists this (...)
- Thomas: Tiger's son talks trash just like dadAhead of the Father/Son Challenge, Justin Thomas says Tiger Woods' son, Charlie, wants to beat him and talks trash like his dad does.
- Bezuidenhout secures Alfred Dunhill titleChristiaan Bezuidenhout held his nerve to win the Alfred Dunhill Championship by four shots at Leopard Creek Country Club on Sunday.
- Meronk holds slender lead at Alfred DunhillPoland's Adrian Meronk will go into the final round of the European Tour's Alfred Dunhill Championship with a slender one-shot lead.