Golfers Wearing Whoop to Assess Physical Condition – Just Another Gadget? As an old-schooler, I’ve been put through a lot in my life. I was dragged kicking and screaming into the computer age where I am finally comfortable. I drive an electric car that still makes me feel as though I stepped off the set …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- Youth on Course, which helps kids with discount green fees, awards 20 college scholarshipsThe non-profit organization subsidizes green fees for young golfers across North America, and it has awarded millions in scholarships.
- AT&T Byron Nelson tee times, TV info for Thursday's first roundFrom tee times to TV info, here's everything you need to know for the AT&T Byron Nelson first round.
- With thoughts of sushi on his Masters Champions Dinner menu, Hideki Matsuyama returns to action with a confidence boostJapan's Hideki Matsuyama celebrated his victory at the Masters back home in his native land and brought the Green Jacket along for the (...)
- Matsuyama absorbed Masters win in quarantineMasters champion Hideki Matsuyama returned to Japan after his victory but wasn't able to see his family until completing a two-week quarantine. During that time, he got to soak in his first victory in a major by reading articles and watching highlights.
- Spieth returning after testing positive for COVIDJordan Spieth said he tested positive for COVID-19 about 10 days after the Masters and had to withdraw from the Valspar Championship. He returns this week at the AT&T Byron Nelson.
- D. Johnson WDs from Byron Nelson, cites kneeDustin Johnson won't play this week at the AT&T Byron Nelson, with the world No. 1 citing knee discomfort.