Golfers Wearing Whoop to Assess Physical Condition – Just Another Gadget? As an old-schooler, I’ve been put through a lot in my life. I was dragged kicking and screaming into the computer age where I am finally comfortable. I drive an electric car that still makes me feel as though I stepped off the set …
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
- As Mike Whan works through ever-changing LPGA schedule, players weigh heavily on his mindMike Whan was on his way to the gas station recently, wearing the protective gloves his wife had given him, when the plight of several (...)
- Masters survey: How difficult is it to handle ticket requests?Rare is the golfer who doesn’t light up when talking about Augusta National Golf Club and the Masters. The spiritual setting that warms (...)
- Devastated over ANWA postponement, Paris Hilinski prepares for golf's returnOnly a few weeks ago, Paris Hilinski was preparing for her Augusta National Women's Amateur debut. The 16-year-old beamed when she (...)
- Sources: Trump says NFL should start on timePresident Donald Trump told the commissioners of 12 major sports that he hopes to have fans back in stadiums and arenas by August and September, sources told ESPN.
- U.S. Women's Open rescheduled for DecemberThe U.S. Women's Open, which had been scheduled for June, will now be played Dec. 10-13 in Houston.
- Golf schedule in flux awaiting The Open's decisionScheduling options for golf's major championships and PGA Tour and European Tour events are expected to gain clarity once the R&A, which runs The Open, makes a decision on postponing or cancelling the event.