Athlete Golfers Prone to Injuries Back in my remote youth, I seem to remember a remark by Sam Snead, something to the effect that there are ball strokers and ball strikers, suggesting that the former are, in the long run, more successful and enduring. Perhaps that theory, if that is what he was suggesting, is …
Learn to golf or dramatically improve your golf by learning your fundamentals. Step by step guide through every aspect of your game. Get your copy of Golf Simplified
Top Rated Products
Get updates in your inbox
- Golf Articles
- Golf Equipment Notes
- Golf Fitness
- Golf Games
- Golf Offseason Tips
- Golf Tips
- Golf Tournaments
- Golf Travel
- Pro Golf
- Women's College Golf
Exceptional Savings on Flights, Car Rentals, & Hotels
- A closer look at FootJoy's 1857 collection of luxury golf shoes, apparelIn May, Golfweek provided an in-depth look at FootJoy’s 1857 collection, specifically the ultra-premium footwear inspired by (...)
- Fantasy golf power rankings: 2018 CJ Cup @ Nine BridgesThe CJ Cup @ Nine Bridges debuted on the PGA Tour schedule last fall. Justin Thomas was the winner, shooting 9 under in windy conditions (...)
- Laura Davies takes first-round lead in Senior LPGA ChampionshipEngland’s Laura Davies shot 4-under 68 Monday to take a a one-shot lead in Round 1 of the Senior LPGA Championship. Davies, a (...)
- Laura Davies leads Inkster by 1 at Senior LPGALaura Davies opened with a 4-under 68 despite finishing with two bogeys Monday, giving her a one-shot lead over Juli Inkster after one round of the Senior LPGA Championship.
- Sources: Miller retiring from NBC; Azinger inJohnny Miller is retiring from his analyst role with NBC, and Paul Azinger will take over, sources told ESPN.
- Langer runs away with SAS ChampionshipBernhard Langer shot a bogey-free 7-under 65 Sunday for a six-stroke victory in the SAS Championship, taking the points lead into the PGA Tour Champions' Charles Schwab Cup playoffs.